It is tough to safeguard lengthy usernames and Gamer tags, thus xResolver is the perfect spot to do it. A significant advantage for a player is that xResolver creates a unique IP address that is simple to remember.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how it works and what features it has.
What exactly is xResolver?
Xresolver is a web-based application that translates Gamertags and usernames from Microsoft’s Xbox and Sony’s PlayStation into simple and short IP addresses.
Actually, the usernames are easier to trace, which increases the likelihood of being hacked by some evil folks. So the only answer is to alter the usernames and Gamertags to something unique and tough to monitor.
As a result, xResolver determines the optimal method to secure the user’s privacy and data from hackers.
How do I utilise Xresolver?
It is not difficult to utilise Xresolver. The specialists created and constructed it in such a manner that even a novice can utilise it. However, if you don’t know how to utilise it, follow the instructions below:
- Use the official website “https://xresolver.com/.”
- Select either Xbox Resolver or PlayStation Resolver from the left sidebar.
- Simply input your “Xbox Gamer tag” to obtain a unique IP address, or enter your “IP address” to return to the Xbox gamer tag.
- You’re done when you press the “Resolve” button!
How to Make Use of Xresolver:
The procedure for converting a PlayStation username to a unique IP address is the same as described above for Xbox Gamertag.
How Do I Remove and Blacklist Myself?
If you have changed your mind and wish to remove yourself from the xresolver server, don’t worry, you can do so easily. When you blacklist yourself on it, no one can track or hack you since your IP and usernames are removed from the xresolver database server.
To preserve your privacy when using Microsoft and Sony services, follow the procedures below to blacklist or mask your IP address:
- To conceal your IP address, use an authorised VPN. The VPN will redirect your current activities to a different geographical location.
- Maintain contact with your ISP in order to change your IP address.
- Avoid attending random gatherings and don’t put your confidence in strange individuals since they will attempt to distract you to take advantage of you.
- Never give out sensitive information such as your IP address, game tags, or usernames to anybody.
Is there a registration step to have full access to Xresolver?
Follow the steps below to get complete control of Xresolver:
- “https://xresolver.com/” is the official website.
- On the site, click the “Register” button in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your Username, Email, and Password.
- Retype your password to confirm it, then click the Register button.
If you are already registered on the server, just click login and enter your username and password.
The xResolver website, which works for two different names, “Xbox” and “PlayStation,” was launched in 2017. xResolver not only allows you to alter your Xbox or PlayStation usernames or gamer tags, but it also includes IP Logger, PSN Username, IP Storage, IP Checker, Phone Lookup, and Nmap Port Scan.
According to the most recent statistics, the xResolver has:
- There are 241,586 registered users.
- 1,168 active users
- 24735,431 records in the database.
Disclaimer: This information is provided only for educational reasons.
Frequently Asked Questions about xResolver
What exactly is xResolver?
Xresolver is an online web portal that converts Microsoft’s Xbox and Sony’s PlayStation Gamertags and usernames into unique IPs format to safeguard server activities.
Is Xresolver against the law?
Some technological hacking tools can trace your IP address, but xResolver masks it from the attackers. In this sense, it is the only method to secure your online participation for the benefit of the game.